Friday, July 22, 2011

I Do It For The Luvz

Just 13 days left until NAs. Submitted the final orders of wheel covers yesterday, so if you wanted some custom stuff done for NAs, you missed the boat. But it ain't too late for Worlds!

I wanted to give a huge thank you to Sacramento for their recent order of covers. Tournaments sometimes put a decent sized dent in my wallet, and it's hard to donate even a few covers. But for NAs I knew I couldn't skimp out on some sweet shwag for the best players in North America. 16 covers and 200 stickers will be on their way to Calgary. Not only am I sponsoring NAs, but Hawaii's first bike polo tournament! So Sacramento contacted me and ordered 20 wheel covers! Helping cover the cost of my sponsored goodies. My good friends in MPLS nabbed a few as well. So all in all, all I have to dish out of my pocket, is the shipping costs.  It's a lot of work, and I really don't do it for the cash. It's really you guys that make it possible for people to get such sweet prizes in tournaments

So again, a huge thank you to everyone who has ever bought a custom wheel cover. :D Boy, do I love the poloverse.

~Jinx!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for 18" white covers for 8 wheels.
    Shipped to the Netherlands.

    Possible?

    ReplyDelete