Thursday, April 16, 2015

Let the Good Times Roll!


And we're movin'! A big thanks to Christine from Sacramento Polo for placing the first order! You'll get to see these bad boys in Fresno this weekend. Remember kids, you've got just a few days left for the special club price of $15 each cover. After the 20th, they go back up to $20.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic too, so let's have some fun shall we? Email me some photos of your wheel covers. Bonus points if you are still rockin' them on the court! I might have a special prize for one of you lucky slayers.

Another shout out to my new printer Monster Media Inc, in Riverside. Between their Coachella and Stagecoach orders, they were more than happy to take care of my order. I think we might have some new bike polo fans in the works. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment