Monday, April 4, 2011

Countdown

In 31 days, my happy ass will be in Austin, Texas for the 3rd annual Ladies Army tournament. Already 18 teams are registered, and the doors aren't closed yet. This will be the first 2 day tournament, with the usual swiss rounds and double elimination. While Mr. Do was in Little Rock for the South Central qualifier, he captured the images that confirm the rumors of how bad ass these ladies are, and how they took the tournament by storm.
Without further a-Do, here is a wonderful promo for the Ladies Army happening this May.


Ladies Army Promo from Mr.Do on Vimeo.

And since I will be attending the Ladies Army, a reminder if I may; I will be sponsoring a handful of covers for the winner's circle. And for the first time, putting extra LA covers up for sale while all proceeds go to the Austin club. So if you want to purchase a cover, please email me and put in your order. I have to ship these out ahead of time.

Keep swingin' those mallets, ladies. See you in Texas!

~Jinxy

No comments:

Post a Comment