Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Phew!

So sorry for the absence! All at once, I started getting emails from everyone putting in their orders for wheel covers! So today, finally, after 3 weeks of back and forth with a million people, the print order has been submitted! 40 wheel covers(20 of which will be donated as prizes) and 300 decals!
Even in the middle of all of this, I received an email from someone in New York wanting some wheel covers for his dahon mu p8.


He doesn't play polo, but want's something to really make this whip pop! Can't wait to see the photos!

I have a few covers on order for the PDX Young Retiree's Tourney that is happening at the end of May. I have stopped taking orders for Ladies Army, because once I have everything printed and then the rounds cut, I have to ship everything ahead to Austin. For the PDX tournament I can take orders for those until mid May. Those will be delivered straight to PDX, so all money orders need to be made ahead of time.

On a quick note, a huge thank you to all of the people in the Poloverse that made it possible for Mr. Do to travel to Austin in a few weeks! You all just made that weekend even more perfect!
Stay tooned for the very special top secret cover and stickers I have made for his special appearance!


~Jinxy

No comments:

Post a Comment