Monday, March 21, 2011

Rawbie Update and More

 Rawbie and I have allowed a few more days for late entries for the Wheel Cover video contest. So no later than Wednesday will they be accepted. In other Rawbie related news, the winner will be announced in not this weeks episode, but next weeks. Why? Because I wanted to make the wheel covers absolutely perfect before their web debut. Today will be the day that they will be sent to the printers! Sometime next week they will be on their merry way off to Seattle to be smuggled across the border into the hands of Mr. Rawbie Boardz. Also in next week, you will get to see the final product of the East Van Crown covers, the winner of The Best Poster of 2010



Until then, here are a few other bundles of covers that I have done for previous tournaments that I have attended.

My first major set was for the LA Labor Day Polo-Q, which was only 8 covers or so.

Turns out, the most popular thing to put on your bike is your beverage of choice. This weekend also included a very special cover for one of So Cals youngest players, "Boogie Monster"

Once the summer fun was over, and things began to slow down, I started working on the Arizona poster for their Desert Polo Invite tournament which catered to almost 100 people from all over the US. The Denver Mallet Mafia, Edmonton Polo Club and some personalized pieces rounded out this set.


I really do enjoy seeing what people come up with. Some make me laugh, shrug or go "why didn't I think of that?!"

Well, that's enough for now. I can only squeeze these entries out on my lunch breaks or between customers.
Till next time!

~Jinxy

No comments:

Post a Comment