Friday, July 8, 2011

Scramble

Hey all!
It's been a crazy few weeks, scrambling to get things ready for the Polomania tournament in Sacramento. The covers are on their way! But, I am not... I really do like going to tournaments that I sponsor, but shit happens and I will have to see the weekend through digital photos yet again.
The batch of covers I sent up (over 20 of them) were all directly printed! Due to my haste to get them packed up last minute and hoping to the powers that be that it will get there in time, I didn't get a chance to photograph any of them! So, unlike the PDX qualifier, I hope I get some photos to share with you all.

I do have one photo though, and it is from a recent order I did for a USC based University apartment building. They ordered 32 covers to fit on 8 beach cruisers to help advertise that they are now leasing. These look great! With this order, I had to find a drill and pair up each wheel to make clean even zip tie holes. I didn't want them to do any extra work, just slap 'em on and ride. Looks like everything worked out!

Gateway University promotional wheel covers

So if you have a business that you want to advertise, this is a great unique way to do so! Thanks again to Gateway University Apartments for choosing me to be involved in their project!

Oh! I finally was able to set up a Google Checkout Merchant account to make things way easier. Like I had said before, Paypal is the devil and messed quite a few things up. Since Google will be taking over the world soon, I figure, might as well sign up to get that out of the way.

 I hope to be a little bit more current  with my posts and photos, so please stay tooned and see the awesome covers to made up special for the Polomania Tournament!


~Jinx!

No comments:

Post a Comment