Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bout freaking time

Hello all of you wonderful people of the magical world of bike polo!

Here you will see all of my custom wheel covers, either from the shop or on the wheel in which it belongs.
Also, I will be sharing other bad ass designs and ideas from other players. So, if you have something you would like me to post, send me an email! Stickers, shirts, wheel covers, tournament posters. Anything artsy in the polo world!

Most of the covers are custom made individuals, team or club designs or specially made Tournament covers
I have quite a few photos, but for now, lets take a look at the winners

2nd place prize for the AZ qualifying tournament goes to Seabass, Julian, Polony
(Photo by Mike Shriver)
Furthest traveled to SF Ball Whackers Ball goes to Mario and Nora
(Photo by Mike Shriver / Cover art Ethan Clarke)

Special prize to Maverick at the SD Polo BBQ

Also, feel free to contact me at any time if you want to request a custom wheel cover of your own!
Prices start at $25 + shipping
special prices for teams or clubs are available too.
Drop me a line at acwainscott@gmail.com

Till next time!

~Jinxy

No comments:

Post a Comment